Monday, June 15, 2009

i miss~~

i miss

the way u smile

your funny little laugh

and

the way u stare at me


i miss 

every moment i spent wif u

the moment i hold ur hand walking at the beach

the feeling will nvr dissapear in my mind


its almost a month i din see u

i miss u

i jz miss u

i swear its true

25 days to go from now...its ur birthday

n thts the day we re goin 2 meet

i cnt wait for the day 2 come


i noe we goin 2 maintain everything as well

no arguement

no fighting

n jz happiness


thx...thx for accompany me although u r bz wif ur assignment

thx for show me ur smile on cam

thx for everything u ve done for me

i reli appreciate tht


take care of urself

i dun wan u 2 get sick

k??

drink more water although u r bz

n dun 4get 2 cover up ur blanket at nite

sleep earlier...good nite~~


~I MISS~

every single moment tht i ve spent with u


No comments:

Post a Comment