Monday, June 8, 2009

All together~~

let me start from saturday~~

went to gurney wif my family

my mum treat all of us for chili's~~~

the main purpose is treat my bro,coz his bday is coming

jz took 3 photo...


tis is my mum's 1...duno wat prawn chicken bla bla bla~~LOL

tis is duno wat sandwich..LOL..i nvr rmb the name...muakaka...my bro order it~~

TIS 1 i rmb..coz its MINE!!! grill chicken sandwich

i m sry for my dad...coz the food he order come ltr...so i jz eat after i took all those photo..(mana bloeh tahan looking at the BIG burger in font of me??)

OK,NEXT>>>> bad day for me

tis is the 2nd 1

1st.)woke up early in the morning

i found tht my DEEEEEEP inside my nose there is 1 PIMPLE!!! stupid pimple..grow inside

ok...nvm..jz 4get abt it...coz not reli pain...

2nd.)nx thing...bcoz my bro start 2 work..n he get his own car...n OUR OLD car  nid 2 park outside

the worst thing is~~~ park under the tree n the car full of birdy POOO POOO~~~

n my dad ask me 2 wash my car after i back from my class

ok...I CNT SAY NO!!!

3rd.) Go till coll....class start...our lect told us...the schedule chg back due 2 the admin dun allow us 2 chg the class 

Sooooo...ends up nid 2 stayback until 3pm~~~

ok...all bad thing goin...n here comes the good thingy..kaka XD

back home after dinner,while taking shower...

i start 2 scratch my THE BIG pimple inside my nose..scratch scratch scratch~~

n FINALLY!!! PoP!!!

explode...muakakaka...jz 3 word 2 describe..I FEEL GOOD!!!(ntv7)

heres the last post for 2day

back after finished washed all the POO POO~~

chatting wif my bii~~hahah

i got a new nickname from her...call hiao hiao =.=''

due 2 wat i ve done~~

coz folo all her action thru the cam..nvm...i like the name too..LOL..quite funny

love 2 see her smile...kakax...

n i m happy 2day coz .......... XD

chat until abt 5.++..n my bii bii is goin 2 bath

n i m start 2 get the best time for cube 

1st attempt


here s the time

ave of 12 : 42.91sec        best:34.44sec

ave of 5 :42.95sec          3 of 5 : 43.20sec

ave of 10 : 43.39 sec       10 of 12 : 42.77sec


2nd attempt


ave : 42.28sec        best: 32.97 sec

ave of 5: 38.28 sec      3 of 5: 27.18sec

ave of 10 : 42.34sec      10 of 12 : 42.43sec


muakakaka...agn..my personal best...happy 2 get it 2day n succes 2 make my ave time getting faster...

P.S angie: kekex...recently u so bz err..rmb 2 take good care of urself

n rmb drink more water ya..love u..


No comments:

Post a Comment