Thursday, April 21, 2011

That's what we call life

After looking for a job for about 1 month. Finally i had been hired by a company name - xxx

and now

I am now officially step into career path!!! weeeeeee haaaaarrr!!

Today is the day where i already join the team for a month.

I met with a group of nice and funny guys in the company, and everything going well for now and hopefully in the future.

Not much changes in my life even i starts to work, the only thing is to wake up early in the morning everyday. But it's not a bad thing though.

I guess that is all update for now.

Will be back with more pictures in my photo gallery of
1.) Vogue for virtue - Runway
2.) Vogue for virtue - Finale
3.) Some random photo at chew jetty
4.) Some street photograph

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment