Sunday, September 19, 2010

***Update***

Holiday is about come to the end, i shall update what's happening within this period.
Holiday is always so boring to me because i just do nothing at home. Holiday starts about one and a half months ago, and result released the second week after the holiday. My result for previous semester is kinda surprising cause i did not really well.
Another thing that i busy during my semester break is my final year project. Able to get some result for what we want but choose to re-do due to some reason. ***tired***
Next is about SEPTEMBER!!! September is my birthday month. But as usual, a simple birthday celebration with my girlfriend and family. This year goes a little different as my girlfriend is having dinner with my family and i received a present which i love a lot. thanks girl. Below is some photo of the day.
Angie (top) Me (bottom) with my pressie from my dear, the white shirt.
Cute piggy bun with red bean inside
Ang pao from her mum^^
Another date on Saturday 18/09/10 at gurney plaza,went for step up 3, very nice movie is what
i can comment. surprisingly saw Ron Ng, consider a famous HK star i guess.

Funny face

He is looking at me*** dreaming***

After the date, what i gonna say is something kinda surprising for me cause my girlfriend's parent accept me as a boyfriend of their daughter. Thanks uncle and aunty.

Before i end this post, there are something which appear in my mind almost everyday and night. Which is a camera and a bike that i wish to have. This 2 thing appear in my mind everyday as i'm way to free and check for update for this 2 thing everyday. I knew that this dream not going to come true easily as i can't get it by saving money while i'm not working. But i wish to own this 2 item by next 2 years which is 2012. Wish me luck!! ^^ Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment