Saturday, July 10, 2010

10/07/10

Wheeeeeeeee!!! It's been weeks i waiting for this day

10/07/10

Finally i can meet you again

and

It is your birthday!!

~Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to leng lui angie ;p

Happy birthday to you~

Went Mizi bistro for lunch @ New World Park With Angie teoh and Angela teoh

Some photo shot @ MIZI
Onion soup
Mushroom soup
Chicken chop
Chicken maryland
and BAR-BE-QUE free range chicken as stated in the menu

After lunch, went to Queensbay

Starbucks

chit chatting there


Birthday girl

and

Sohai me
@ starbucks

*** Skip long story***

Moment before we back

Capture some photo

inside my car

again birthday girl


and me.

i gonna miss u badly my girl

as i don't know when will be our next date


Girl

Thanks for minutes and seconds you spend with me

I dare not to promise to that i will be the best for you

but i will try my best to be the best of you

You'll always be a part of me

and you always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment