Friday, August 14, 2009

A day with my baby angie

its another day i m waiting for...

thursday noon goin to QB

went watson once i reach,searchin for MASK

coz H1N1 is gettin serious~~

*watson worker: kami tak da jual mask* ok fine~~

nvm,i wanna buy instant hand sanitizer too

bought 2 botol,1 for my family n 1 for my dear

then went guardian searchin for mask

me:sini ada jual mask tak??
guardian worker: oh mask kah,mask sold out =.="'

speechless

nx~~

went jusco...finally found MASK!!

bought 6 pcs of mask...come wif 3 pcs / pack

4 for me n my family members...n got extra...i wanna get 1 for my baby too~~

**very sry coz i cnt found the nice nice mask for u**

ok...settle...shop at QB....mostly go kacau...din buy...hahhaa

>>> fast forward

until evening,coz if my baby angie wanna eat cheese cake on the nx day..so i went to buy for her

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww go and feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww back

cheese cake is with me now within 10 min~~

>>>fast forward agn...

ok...here is the story match wif my title

reach tarc at 10.15...eeewww...

wat i saw is ALOT of student wif mask...

nvm...wait my baby come out from class....around 10.30 she came out

and then we go to the car...

n bcoz of some reason...she is not reli in mood and kinda sad

so jz tam tam n sek sek her...then ate our cheesecake...hahaha

went back her college arund 11.15

coz wanna help her sis to stick the rubiks sticker on it...n her frens too~~

some of the sticker n my cube over there

tis 1 is my baby..the 1 i always mention..hahaha..muacksx..love hertis is baby's fren yin n xian
n the last 1...thts me!!! concentrate on sticking the sticker to the cube...hahahaa

time passed SUPER DUPER Fast....

n so fast she need to go back for her class on 12pm

although its jz a 1 and a half hour i spend wif her...bt i m stl happy..its true...

waiting for another friday...i can meet wif her agn...

muacksx...thx for everything...

the only thing is...i wan u to take care urself my dear

ok???mwahx...

will b there for u on nx friday...

good nite every1...sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment