Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everything Has its Story Behind

THE DAY BEFORE CNY(sah cap meh)LOLSXzzz

this is the day we all waiting for

ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!~~~

here's sum photo i get for new year....

Thts my house wif sum decoration...not much...jz a simple decoration

most of the chinese ppl wif "jia loh" on sah cap meh....bt...we din hv it...haha..jz our family members having a lil bit special dinner...jz sum kind like reunion dinner....

there is ntg much 2 prepare for the dinner...so i went qb for a walk...LOL







after dinner...went my cousin's house...

is this thing nice???^^guess wats tht(not the rubik's cube)


my dad was playing the drum,n i do tis stupid thing....hehex





CNY DAY 1

arrrghhhh!!!!

The only 2 photo on the 1st day...jz bzing taking "ang pao"

others....i duno...muakakak

so....the only time i hv

1.)In The Car

2nd.)at night...taking off my pant...and take a photo of it 

love tis pant^^


CNY day 2
Done everything,wearing new cloth + wasting ++ min 2 do my hair..LOL

visiting here n there...damn tired la...fall sleep in the car



having lunch at qb...ntg 2 play in the car....

jz capture + capture = photo

muahahaha

The view from my auntie's hse

CNY day

here we go




there is more more photo on the the fifth day of CNY...photo stl wif my fren...wil b upload soon

No comments:

Post a Comment