Tuesday, December 16, 2008

KL trip

    this is the day i'm waiting for..
Goin KL for my cousin's wedding ceremony
bt the main purpose is to.......

 put down everything..n jz think of HAPPY!!


(13/12/08)09:02

reaching sumwhere at ipoh..saw alot of mountain in front

is real nice when i look at it...bt the photo i've take is not tht nice as i think><

11:13

seeeee~~~is there alot of tall building???

kekex...

finally we reach KL...

take abt 4 hours +...sit in the car till "ka chui ba"wakakax

 16:14 taking at 1U

nice christmas decoration...i love white^^

(14/12/08)

wake up early in the morning(07:2x)

goin my cousin's hse n wait for the coming of bridegroom + having sum fried "cha mee hun"

ceremony start at 09:xx 

09:32

is my parent's turn to "lim teh"kakax

the 1 wif yellow shirt is my dad n the face over there is my mum loooo

the "mui yan poh" looks is kinda "keong poh"muahahaha

09:33

thts my cousin's daughter...not the 1 married now>'''<

wif a wide smile...hehex

No comments:

Post a Comment